Friday, September 30, 2011

Build and Grow at Lowes by John Lee

Since we were in Albuquerque for the fair, Mama signed us up for the Build and Grow project at an Albuquerque Lowes. This was really exciting because they had baskets that look like the Lowes racing car with steering wheels - one for Denny and one for me!
The project this time was a firetruck! It even has a siren (sounds real - Mama loved having them in the truck with us!) Here is Denny laying out all the pieces.
I helped find all my pieces, too! I was a good helper until I smashed Mama's thumb with the hammer and got it taken away (to be fair - she is the one that gave this almost 2 year old the hammer!)
Denny got his all put together.
I love mine! I carried it all over yelling "FIRETRUCK".
We decided to wait to put the stickers on until Daddy could help us. Build and Grow is really fun. I can't wait to make more great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment