Friday, September 30, 2011

Southern New Mexico State Fair by John Lee

Fairs are definitely more fun with friends! We took a field trip to the fair with Ms Darcy. The whole crew loaded up and headed out!
My favorite show was the BMX bikes. They jumped over things. I am already planning to take the tricycle over the slide. Everytime they went over I would just laugh!
We are quite a crew - always ready for action. We visited animals and saw lots of people we know.
We found the model trains and spent some time checking them out.

We also saw the tigers and lemurs. Here I am trying to join them. Truth be told, there was a little dog in there, too and I was trying to get to him.
We stoppped for lunch at the Desert Kitchen and finished it off with a cookie. This was an extra special treat because Daddy joined us for lunch!
We ended the day with a ride on the tractor train.
Eli and I rode together. I liked standing up because you could see more. Plus - it was like a parade - I could wave at everybody!
We had a really good day at the fair. I was asleep before we even started movign in the car. I was glad to share it with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment