Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Our Trip to Grandma & Grandpa's by John Lee

With all the work on the house and Mama and Daddy trying to get things done, we got to spend some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa by going to Carlsbad. We tried out the new swing set at the church - complete with monkey rings!
Mama had told Grandma to potty train me while she had me, but I don't think this is what she had in mind!
Grandma and Grandpa got us this great pool with a slide and eveerything! We loved it and would just stay in the pool all the time if they would let us!
Here is Denny showing off all his puzzle creations - he says puzzles are his favorite game - I like puzzles, too - the pieces are delicious!
We got to go to Sunday School and do more puzzles and read books. We even had Bible stories on DVD.
Baby even came along for the ride - Baby is my Easter duck/bunny who sings Here Comes Peter Cottontale - I looooove him! He goes everywhere with me these days!
It was a really fun weekend, but exhausting. We can't wait to go back!
We met up with Mama to go home and took a quick break for chicken nuggets and to say goodbye. We were sad to leave, but I know Grandma and Grandpa were ready to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment