Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Holly by John Lee

Holly turned five! I was excited to go to her party, even if it was Tinker Bell. While the other kids painted, I stole the brush cups - Mama caught be before I spilled them or drank them - sometimes parties just aren't all they are cracked up to be!
I did discover tasty treats! I liked taking the carrots out of the garden in particular, and I really liked putting them back - some with bites in them, some that had just been licked. Mama didn't like that either, but Eli didn't seem to mind.
Even though I didn't paint, I managed to set a few butterflies free.
Eli and I hung out in the boat while everyone else was trying to save Tinker Bell. I have to be honest, I showed a marked lack of concern for poor Tinker Bell until cake and candy became involved.
I drove off in the toy car they needed for their mission, then I kitty-napped the cat.
I liked walking on the plates with the big kids - but, I didn't exactly follow directions.
We had a fun time and I figured out real quick who the suckers were - they would sneak me suckers and other candy - don't tell Mama though. I got Holly a Tinker Bell doll with a blanket. I hope she had a great birthday and I appreciate her including us in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment