Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day of Fun! by John Lee

Ms. Darcy had to be closed for a family reunion. Lucky for us it was a Friday and we had lots of stuff to do. First, Mama took us to Rhythm Roundup at the library. I mostly liked that it was a big room with lots of space to run! I did do some dancing along with the others. Denny was a better follower and did all the activities and songs.
I did like the crawling part - I am an excellent crawler!
We got to dance with wrist ribbons all around the room - I had some, too, but they didn't last long!
After the library, we made it to Barnes and Noble for storytime, where Ms. Rebecca read us stories all about summer and the beach. I made it through the first one before I made a break for it!
Then we met Daddy for lunch! It was a pretty fun morning before it was home for naps! I like doing fun stuff with my big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment