Thursday, June 2, 2011

Swim, Swim, Swim! by Denny Lynn

I am a water bug - and so is John! Ms. Linda said we could come swim at her apartment's pool, so for Memorial Day Mama took us over. John tried to climb right in! I made sure I had my floaties on first!
I liked the steps because I could be by myslef with out havign to hold on to someone. I even figured out how to blow bubbles!
John liked the steps, too. He could go up and down.
We also explored the pool with Mama and Ms. Linda - it even has a waterfall in it! We love the water and we love being wrapped up in our big beach towels when it is time to get out!
On Wednesday I got to start swimming lessons, too! It is very exciting to "have grown big" and be able to be in the class. No pictures allowed in the pool until the last day of class, so Mama had to snap this one in the parking lot. I love it and I will even put my whole face in the water! I will be swimming on my own in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment