Monday, June 20, 2011

Swim School Graduate by Denny Lynn

In honor of my last day at swim lessons, Mama and Daddy got me a special present - a Toy Story towel! I was so excited to take it to the pool!
The last day is the only day you can take pictures, so Mama got as many as she could! My teacher was Miss Chris - she was great! Patrick was in my class, too!
Holly was in the class to next to mine, so sometimes I would float over and visit!
Sometimes we wore life vests and sometimes we floated on noodles. It was great! We would also jump off the side and let Miss Chris catch us.
We went down to jump off the diving board. The first time I didn't jump, but after that, I loved it! You have to sit and wait once your turn is over.
We each got a swim school tshirt and Miss Chris made us fun goody bags.
We made all out teachers jars of cookies with tags that said "Thank you for teaching me to swim like a fish!" Me and Mama had the job of baking the cookies and putting them in the jars.
It was hard to get a picture of me jumping off the diving board, so after it was over, Mama took me back for a photo opp! Luckily Ms. Paula got a picture - I will post it as soon as we remember to get it from her. I loved swim lessons and I was a really good listener! I am already ready for next year!!
Here is our swim bunch! Caelee, Holly, Jace, Patrick, Addie and Me! Eli is here, too, but he had to hang out on the side with John!

No comments:

Post a Comment