Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Holly by Denny Lynn

Holly is 5! She had a Tinker Bell Birthday party and everything. Us men got to be pirates instead of fairies. We painted butterflies - mine was blue of course!
There were also yummy treats, including cantaloupe! One of my favorites! I also liked the pineapple.
Tinker Bell was kidnapped and we had to save her! We each had a journal and when we passed each test we got a special sticker in our book. I hadn't seen the movie, but I was great at following the instructions - we rode in the boat, went through the waterfall, past the cat and hopped on floating china plates. Finally we found Tinker Bell at the museum.
We had sooo much fun! Holly sat on her mushroom and opened presents - then we had cake and a pinata! I got her a Tinker Bell backpack. I am really glad Holly turned five and I hope she had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment