Thursday, June 2, 2011

Party, Party, Party! by Denny Lynn

Cousin Nathan graduated to middle school and had a birthday! We got to help celebrate. For his party they had a great pool with a big slide. I wasn't afraid at all - I went right up!
And came right now - lots and lots of times! It was great!
They even had a little pool for the little kids like John - I hung out there some, too when the slide was taken over by the big kids.
I think John really wanted in the big pool - but first he has to get big like me.
This is the face you make when you get too much water in your mouth and need to spit it out!
This is the face you make when you fall on the step and scrape up your chin! Ouch! It really hurt, but Ms. DJ took care of me and Ms. Denise cleaned me up - it is healing pretty quick.
There was lots of fun food, including pizza. I was a little upset that I couldn't get everyone to sit down so I could say the blessing, but Uncle Rex offered to say it with us.
The cake was chocolate, so I didn't eat any, but John loved it - blue frosting and all. It took an extra day to get all the blue off of him!
I hope Nathan had a great time - I know we did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment