Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Graduation, Holly by Denny Lynn


Holly is a preschool graduate!! I am excited because that means it is summer and she can stay home all day to play with me. I got to go to her special graduation and then out for a celebration lunch at Olive Garden!
I learned to add sugar to my water so it would be more yummy than just plain ole water - they made all the kids have water at lunch.
John really liked the breadsticks and insisted on having a whole one all to himself!
He didn't mind having water since he could use the bendy straw and drink it with no hands!
It was a very nice celebration and I am so glad I got to be a part of it!
I got Holly this cool Tinker Bell Graduation Frame to put her picture in.
Jace graduated, too, so we got him a Mickey Mouse one!
They came out really neat and I think they like them. It will be awhile before I graduate from anything, but I am really glad I was a part of this special day for my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment