Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 by Denny Lynn

We love Mother's Day because we love Mama! Me and John made her this flower pot with our thumb print flowers on it. I picked out the pretty purple flowers to plant in it for her!
We started off the day by giving Mama breakfast in bed - I carried the donuts and John carried the chocolate milk! We had a special card for her and I drew my name in it myslef! We took her to church and then it was off to town to buy cabinets (they are finally working on the house). After working most of the afternoon we celebrated with Mama by having a popcorn party in our pajamas!
We were extra helpful and John even fixed Mama's bowl for her, filling it when it was empty!
The best part was spending time with Mama for Mother's Day - and of course eating the popcorn!
I wish we could have been with Grandma, Ma, Nana and the Grannies, too! We sent them special presents with our pictures on them and some flowers. I am saving kisses for when I see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment