Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hot Days and Cool Treats by Denny Lynn

Summer is here! At least it feels like it - we have already been over 95 degrees here! Better yet, it tastes like summer! I am super excited to have cool treats on hot days - of course ice cream is a must! I am still a big fan of vanilla and the taster cones at Caliche's are just the right size for me and John!
The best thing is ice pops! I finally got to pick some out at the store. (Mama says they are popsicles, but I know from Special Agent OSo they are really ice pops!) I like the green and blue ones best. My first one of summer was green and it was dee-lish-uss!
John had a red one and he really liked it, even with a little sand mixed in!
It was fun to go outside and have my ice pop - without a holder because I am a big boy this year - and let it turn my tongue green! Watch out summer - here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment