Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finishing Christmas by Denny Lynn

I like to get presents, but I also like to give them! This year, Mama and I made a blanket for John. Mama did the cutting, but I helped tie the fringe. It has a horse, a cow, a lamb and a tractor on it and it will match his room.
I also got some presents for Teddy! I found a bean bag chair just his size! Since it is getting cold, and I don’t like for Teddy to have to wear old baby jackets, I got him his very own jacket. We looked and looked for something Teddy size and finally, Grandma suggested we go to the Teddy Section (aka: the Pet Aisle) and we found just the right thing.
I wrapped them up and put them under the tree – I hope Teddy will be surprised – even though I kind of already showed him the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment