Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mason by Denny Lynn

Saturday was Mason’s birthday! He had a party in the afternoon after we had John’s in the morning. I wrapped a present for just for him – a shark hot wheels track!
It was a hammer head shark party – pretty cool!
They had a jumping balloon with a slide – I really like that. John mostly hung out with Aunt Nette, but me and Teddy slid and slid and slid with the big kids.
Then Etienne and I ate fruit loops and gold fish out of the ladle.
There was a shark piñata, but it was pretty scary – I finally decided to hit it – Mama wasn’t fast enough to get a photo, but I told him he was a “Bad Shark” and gave him a whack! It was way fun and I hope Mason had a great birthday. John and I are glad we could go to his party.

No comments:

Post a Comment