Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!! by John Lee

I am one year old, well almost! I got to have a special farm birthday party to celebrate! Mama made me tractor cakes and hay bales. We decorated the table like a real farm with vegetable rows and everything! There was a big banner with my name on it and even a picture of me!
Lots of friends and family came to make it a great day! They did crafts – including making a farm animal puppet and decorating their own water bottle like a cow to make Moo Juice!
Mama had games for us to play, too! We had a cow pie toss and a balloon animal roundup – we even played animal charades and everyone made animal sounds! I hope everyone had fun playing the games and getting prizes from the basket!
I had the most fun stealing the hula hoop and the balloons!
I blew out my candle while everyone sang happy birthday to me! It was pretty exciting. Then it was time for cake. I tasted it, but my favorite thing was eating the chocolate bar that Mama used to make the windows!

After cake it was time for presents – and there were presents! I even told Etienne - look at all those presents!
I got distracted by the punching horse Uncle Shawn brought – it was too fun – but Mama and Daddy helped get me back on track.
There were so many wonderful things, including toy bins and an Elmo plane from Grandma and Grandpa and my own beach towel from Holly and Eli. Mama and Daddy got me my own big boy chair like Denny’s – mine is black and white like a cow.
Nana and Papa sent me a ride on tractor like Denny’s – I was very excited!! Now we can have tractor races!
I gave everybody feed sacks to thank them for coming and candy tractors that Mama had made. It was a great day and I am so thankful for my wonderful friends and family! A special thank you to Uncle Shawn for taking all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment