Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Year Old Today! by John Lee

So for my birthday I got an ear infection and horrible diaper rash! Mama and Daddy and Denny took me to the doctor and they gave me medicine, which contributed to the diaper rash – but we got a popsicle when we left. I felt so bad I just wanted Mama to hold me. On the rare occasion she could put me down, I mostly sat in my cow chair. Snuggling with Mama gave me Whoville hair – luckily no Grinches around so far!
I felt better today, but not 100%. I hung out in the big boy bed with Bubba – after all, I am a big boy today!
I even had more presents to open - thank you Grandma & Grandpa!
I did get to go for my first ride as a big boy with my seat facing forward. It was pretty exciting to see out the window and watch Mama – until I fell asleep that is.
Even feeling poorly, I have to say, one is the best age I have ever been!

No comments:

Post a Comment