Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas at Ms. Darcy’s by Denny Lynn

We had a Christmas party! I made magnet boards for all my friends. They are framed and covered with special magnets for each one. I even picked out letters for everyone's name. I think they came out really great. I got them all wrapped up to take to my party.
For snack we made reindeer cupcakes. They were yummy!
There was even a special surprise because Grandma came! We played fun games – like Ring the Jingle Bell – we tried to hit bells on a ribbon by throwing balls into a basket. We also pretended to be Christmas trees and played music by rolling the jingle bells on a blanket. After that we used the Jingle Bells to make necklaces.
Then it was time for presents! I gave out my magnet boards and everyone really liked them!
Holly & Eli (with some help from Ms Darcy) had made us all carry cases for crayons and markers and coloring books. They even had our names on them!
It was a really fun party and I am glad I got to celebrate with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment