Monday, May 18, 2015

Toys and Treasures by Denny Lynn

This spring I got to be in the Children's Choir at church. We practiced every week to get ready for our musical "Toys and Treasures".

I fixed special thank you frames for my teachers - we put hymns on each one and then added a ribbon.

Finally, the time came to be on stage! We did the whole show twice - once in each service.
I sang every song!

I had one speaking part that was all the 1st and 2nd graders together.
I also had the very special job of letting the doll out of her box.
I practiced all the time to be ready! We only had one song with motions, but I knew it by heart!
They used our baby pictures in one part - I used pictures from Ms. Tammy!
I liked being in the show and I want to do it all again! I can't wait for choir to start next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment