Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dog Lessons by John Lee

I signed up for a Teach and Tell at the March 4-H Meeting. It was an early meeting because of Spring Break. I had to work ahead to have everything ready. I wanted to teach about dogs.
I decided on teaching about different dog breeds. Mama got me a book and I learned on fact about each kind of dog.
We also found a famous cartoon of each dog to show. I could tell about the breed, then lift the flap to show the famous dog.
We also made a matching worksheet to give out at the meeting.
I talked about Beagles, Poodles, Cocker Spaniels, Bulldogs, Sheepdogs, Dalmatians, German Shepherds and Mixed Breeds. 

I really liked teaching about dogs. I liked it so much, I decided to teach my friends at school, too!
Mama came to help and I did my whole presentation for my class, complete with handouts.

They all really liked it. Some of them didn't do their papers right, and that was frustrating, but Mama convinced me that it was ok. I can't wait to teach about something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment