Monday, May 18, 2015

A Carlsbad Horse Show by Denny Lynn

It has been awhile since we made it to a horse show. It takes time to practice - for the horse and for me!

We got to go to a horse show in Carlsbad - this was exciting, because I got to show and Grandma and Grandpa got to watch! I did showmanship first.
They let us leave our hats off since the wind was blowing.
Dunny and I took 1st place!
I also did Walk Trot Horsemanship and Walk Trot Western Pleasure.





I took 1st in everything! They didn't have a trail class for me, but I practiced on some of their stuff. Dunny was a little afraid of this gate!

I love doing the horse shows. After all my classes, I like to just ride around and see the other contestants.
I was the high point winner in my age group and got a big ribbon and a bucket full of goodies!
It was a fun day! I feel so blessed to have family time and get to do something I truly enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment