Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Zoo Adventure by John Lee

Yea for the Zoo! We planned a family zoo trip for Spring Break. We even got to make shirts to wear! We had to pick zoo animals - I picked monkeys! I insisted on three monkeys, so I made three handprints.
Mama helped add the head and ears.
I helped with the details, especially the eyes, noses and mouths.
We used stencils to put on letters to spell out the word ZOO. I picked purple for my colors.
I took my time and did a good job coloring.
Mama helped add the year and it came out really great!!
Zoo day finally came! I loved the meerkats. I am pretty sure I speak their language!
I would make a great Meerkat!
We have a pretty cool zoo close by - just over to El Paso - we found this neat jeep to take a picture with!
My favorite was the seal - we watched him swim in his pool.
We found all kind of interesting things to check out!
Daddy helped me get a good look!
We rested on an elephant and rode a tiger!

Then we stopped off to see the real elephant!
We got to see several kinds of monkeys and apes, as well.
We took some time at the treehouse playground and laughed a lot! So much family time!
I got to use the money I saved up in the gift shop - I got a giraffe to take home.
It was a great day with lots of fun. I can't wait to see where our next adventure takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment