Monday, May 18, 2015

Ag Day 2015 by Denny Lynn

Ag Day is a special day at my school to learn all kinds of new things about what our farmers and ranchers do. I like to get dressed up special! Mama usually comes to help, too.
Mr. Robert brought pecan equipment for us to look at - we even got to get in it!
We also get to go on a hayride!

I found the grasshoppers especially fascinating.
We learned about chickens and even got to pet one!

Then we learned about electricity and how to keep our homes safe!

Mr. Lightfoot taught us about dairy cows and where our milk comes from!
The FFA kids taught us about wildlife.
J and Ms. Darcy taught us how things grow and we got to dissect a bean!

Our treat at the end of the day was a cool Popsicle!
And then dance time - I would only do the chicken dance. The girls kept trying to get me to dance with them, but I wouldn't go!
I finally ran into Tanner - he didn't want to dance either!
Ag Day is super fun and I am so glad I get to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment