Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bumper Cars and Golf by Denny Lynn

While in Cave City we got to go to another fun place. We got to drive bumper cars. I was super excited because I had never done bumper cars before.

I picked a blue one and I loved it! Mama had to help me drive, but it was still pretty fun.
After bumper cars we headed over to miniature golf and found this old horse to ride.
I was great at mini golf. I like lining up the ball and I never quit.
Daddy helped me learn to hold the club and line up my shots.

John figured out the quickest way to play, but he didn't really play fair!
Daddy made him play right and he did pretty good.
I took my turn on the horse after the final round.
John saddled up again, the horse was more his speed than golf and bumper cars, but in the end we all had a really good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment