Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stay-cation 2012 by John Lee

I love time off to be at home and make my own adventures! Between our last day at Darcy's and starting our new school, we got to have a "stay"cation with Mama and Daddy. We started off with pool time in the backyard!
That water was cold - but I am no quitter!
Maybe I can hide in the water - note to self - you can't hide in two inches of water!
Toys make it all better.
I even had quality time  with big brother building!
Just know that when you roll out of your pool, the dirt sticks and when you get back in, it comes off - in your pool!
Any good adventure includes donuts...
...and animals! We went to the Alemda Park Zoo in Alamogordo. They have turtles and even black swans!
We got some feed for the ducks and swans.
We got to jump like a frog and see how far we could go. I jumped so high I jumped right out of the picture!
I like the buffalo - once Mama convinced me it was a buffalo.
Always remember to check the lion's teeth before you ride. Daddy is so proud of my horsemanship skills.
We had big fun at the zoo park.
It was a fun day and a great family time together!
Follow by a  yummy lunch at McDonald's!
Tractor rides are really fun, but driving the tractor is even better! We had a great adventure in our own yard with Daddy!

And more lazy days by the pool.
We also had a picnic in the park - we even found a new park to explore!
And finally, it was time for Chuck E Cheese! I have been asking and asking - and I sure had fun!

I loved the jeep until it went up and I started screaming. It was another good adventure!
I am sure school will be a great adventure, too, but it can't compete with our wonderful family "stay"cation!

No comments:

Post a Comment