Monday, August 20, 2012

Off to School by Denny Lynn

Ms. Darcy is going back to school, so we are, too! I have been so excited to start preschool. Getting ready for school takes a lot of time and a lot of stuff! We got new clothes and fun snacks to pack in our lunch from Grandma and Grandpa.

We also got new clothes, backpacks, lunch boxes and shoes to start our new year at a new school.
I picked my new helicopter shirt to wear for my first day!
My backpack is blue with trains, tractors and other fun stuff - it matches my lunch box!
I was so excited for my new school and being in my "big" boy class!
My teacher is Ms. Patsy - she helped me set up my special peg where my backpack goes everyday!
Each day is a new adventure - I can't wait to learn new things and make new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment