Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Ruidoso Fun by John Lee

Off to Ruidoso for a grand adventure! There is nothing like a family trip! I love to go to "the hotel", especially if there is a pool to play in.
We got to have a pizza/movie party on Friday night - I watched Chuck the Truck!
I was one handsome guy in my hat and yellow shirt, ready for a day of adventure.
We started off at the little park we like. Grandma came to see us.
She helped me do the monkey bars...
...and posed with me and Mama while Denny took our picture.
I had lots of fun with Grandma at the races. We shared lunch...
...and watched the tractors (my favorite part).
I even used my best cute face to try and get her to take me to her house so I wouldn't have to go to school!
Denny and I got new jockey goggles and a jockey stick. Mama says the stick in not for hitting brothers, but I think it just needs to be tested.
Daddy helped me play a game to win a gumball.
And I took the lion for a ride - this was a great way to try our my goggles and my stick.
Finally, it was time for the horse sale. It is important to read the catalog and make an informed decision...or go sit in the car and watch a movie until the sale is done.
We had a really fun time in Ruidoso and I hope we can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment