Tuesday, July 17, 2012

VBS Fun by Denny Lynn

We got to go to Vacation Bible School at Ms. Darcy's church! We were very excited for the first day. We registered for our classed. I was a squirrel. John was a chipmunk. Everything had a camp theme.
We each got a nametag, so our teachers would know us.
John and Eli had Ms. Jennifer. I had Ms. Linda and Ms. Katie.
We got to do a special program for all the parents at the end of the week. We had a treat at McDonalds before going over to the church.

Here I am in my classroom. John wanted to stay with Mama and Daddy, since he is still little, that was ok.
Here I am with Ms. Katie and Addie waiting for the program to start. This is where my class sat everyday to start off Bible School.
We sang several songs and I did great! My favorite was singing Jesus Loves Me, because we learned sign language to go with all the words. Here I am signing "Jesus".


John had a good time hanging out and watching all the kids.
I really like VBS. I hope I get to go again soon! We learned about how God loves us and made crafts and played games. It was a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment