Sunday, July 8, 2012

Swim School Graduate by Denny Lynn

After just three weeks I am a swim school graduate! I loved going to swim lessons and I was sorry to see it end.
I got a great new t-shirt for this year's lessons.
We made fun fish bowls for our instructors with trail mix inside. The tag said "It is O-fish-al, you taught us to swim like fish".
My teacher was Miss Jazelle.
While I was swimming, John played with his Pop the Pig and had lots of fun with the little hamburgers.
I learned so much! I can bob...
...dive under to get stuff...
...swim across the pool...
...chase the ball...
...and float along using my arms and legs.
I am already talking about lessons for next year! It was so much fun and I learned lots, even more than last year! It is because I am growing so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment