Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Holly by Denny Lynn

Holly is 6! We got invited to her cool Cowgirl Birthday Party!
First we made sand art necklaces! I used lots of blue sand!
Then I added other colors to make it a rainbow.
I helped Mama make John's, it was all yellow and white.
We played cowboys in the tree house...
And drank yummy cowgirl punch.
We found prizes in the hay stack...
And races our stick horses!
It was a great race! I named my horse Buddy.
I even kept racing after everyone else was done - it was so much fun...
...but it was thirsty work!
Then it was time for pie and treats!
Holly opened all her presents - I got her a new swimsuit for swim lessons and John got her a cowgirl doll.
Finally, it was time for the pinata. We each pulled a ribbon and out came the candy! John filled his bag full of Tootsie Rolls...
...and I filled mine full of suckers.
We signed Holly's special birthday shirt so she could always remember we were there and how much we wanted her to have a happy birthday! What a fun party and a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment