Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Wedding Jeff and Emily by Denny Lynn

Uncle Jeff got married and now I have an autn Emily! I was very excited to go to Oklahoma and be in the wedding!
I was a ring bearer and got to carry a pretty pillow with purple rose petals in it!
We had to practice to know where to go and what to do! Kayla and I took it very serious, but John just wanted to be silly!
After practice we went to the rehearsal dinner. Uncle Jeff and I played tic-tac-toe while we waited for our food.
Finally it was wedding day! We got to wear our fancy wedding clothes, complete with new boots!
We had lots of picture time while we waited for the girls to get ready. We are a handsome bunch!
Here I am with my friend Kayla waiting our turn - all ready to walk down the aisle!
I followed the instructions and walked right down to sit by Nana and Mama. It was fun and I did just perfect!
We made quite a group.
Then it was off for more pictures.
Finally it was reception time. There was a special place just for us to play and color.
Uncle Jeff threw the garter - no one wanted to catch it, so I did!!
Of course, then I gave it back to Uncle Jeff and wanted him to trow it again.
We had so much fun hanging out and being part of all the festivities. We can't wait to go back and play again soon.

Congratulations, Jeff & Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment