Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yea for the Dentist! by Denny Lynn

I am so old I had to go to the dentist! Mama and Daddy took me along so I could meet everyone and learn what goes on at the dentist's office. I was very excited to find blocks to play with!
First, the dental assistant counted my teeth - I have 10 on the bottom and 10 on the top - just like a shark! She gave me a brand new blue tooth brush!
After I watched Mama get her teeth cleaned and checked, I tried out the chair. Me and Teddy think it makes a great slide!
When the dentist came, I climbed right up in the chair, and even though I was a little nervous - Teddy was strong (of course, he has no teeth) and helped me relax!
I got all checked out an my teeth look great! It was a pretty fun adventure and I was a really big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment