Thursday, April 21, 2011

Krispie Eggs by John Lee

We have been having some Easter fun! I helped make Krispie Eggs with Mama and Denny. I even had my own stool so I could see what was going on. 
Of course, that wasn't close enough. I wanted to be right up in the action.
I helped stir the marshmallows and get them melted.
When it came time to decorate I had this figured out. You can eat the sprinkles and you can eat the krispie eggs. I made quality control my primary function - everytime they were within reach I tried an egg.
Yes, if it is on the table it must be edible - and mosst of it is - this was the stick of butter Mama was using on her hands to keep the krispies from sticking. It took two pretty good bites before I realized I don't care for plain butter. Next time I think I will roll it in the sprinkles first.
I also found that the best way to check it out was to get good and close. I did help put all the lids on the sprinkles, so at least that is something productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment