Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jace by Denny Lynn

Jace turned 5!! He had a cowboy party and I was so excited to get to go! John and I wrapped his presents and decorated them with horse stickers.
Once we got there we took a picture and then let the games begin! I liked putting the badge on the sheriff! And I did really good getting it on!
We played "Sheriff Says" and I was keeping up with the big boys! I even won a plastic boot cup for playing.
Then we chased the cowpoke around the campfire! When someone dropped the hat on your head, you had to try to tag them before they could sit back down in the circle. We were all really good at this and just kept playing!
We also hit the boot pinata! We swung and swung!
John didn't want the stick. This is what my little brother looks like when he goes to a party without a nap.
We worked so hard on the pinata that I has to take a break and have a drink from my new boot mug.
Finally, it broke! It was very exciting and we got to fill our bags with candy.
Next came presents. I got Jace rocket balloons - I can't wait to see how they work! John got him books with a decoder in them! I hope he likes them. He got lots of cool stuff!
We had a great time at the party! I hope Jace had a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment