Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Easter Party by Denny Lynn

I have been so ready for a party! Finally it was time for our Easter Party! Mama came with games and Ms. Magan sent special treats. It was so fun! First we had to race to pick up the eggs, using our "paws" which we created with oven mitts. Even John got into the action - mostly he ran off with the eggs, but at least he participated!

Then we played Easter Bunny Says...when you had the ears you got to be the Easter Bunny. I volunteered to be the first one! I had everyone spin around, hop on one foot and raise their hands! I picked Patrick to be the bunny next.

Once we went inside I passed out my Krispie Eggs to everyone. I think they really liked them.
Then we made Easter Bunny frames with our pictures in them! Here are mine and John's.
We also made fun foam crafts with stickers! John had a bunny, but he was more interested in the treat than the stickers!
Then we passed out treats for our friends. John gave everyone a box of jelly beans with their own picture on it! I gave them Easter bubbles, because I love bubbles!
After a fun filled party, there is nothing like heading home for some Ravioli! John especially liked it!
I am so glad to get to have fun parties with my friends and my little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment