Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Fun with Grandma & Grandpa by John Lee

For a special Good Friday treat, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit! They brought us cool stuff, including this duck that sings "Here Comes Peter Cottontale" and dances. I love him!
Ms. LaVonne also sent us these cool chicks made out of cups - there is a string and piece of sponge inside and when you wet it, you can make the chicken cluck!
They also brought cookies from Ma - chicks and bunnies - when I tasted one I said "Mmmm"! Denny ate some, too, but honestly, I think Mama ate the most.
We all went to the mall to meet the Easter Bunny, then I hung out with Grandpa while Grandma did an errand.
Once we got back home there was lots to do! Grandma brought eggs to color. I, of course, tested them out before we colored them!
We used some of our stickers to make them special. Denny had Toy Story and Scooby Doo. I used Elmo, Mickey Mouse and some farm animals on mine. They came out really cool!
Then we got all kinds of cool stuff, including new Easter Baskets - a Scooby Doo and a Lightening McQueen.
We had so new wind up air disks to fly outside. Daddy helped me make mine go really high!
The best gift of all was that Grandma and Grandpa got to come and spend time with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment