Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ahoy Matey, Come Play in the Sand! by Denny Lynn

We have our own sandbox! And not just any sandbox - this one looks like a pirate ship! Me and Daddy put it all together while Mama was gone. Once it was water sealed and put in the back of the yard it was time to fill it up!  
You can play in the sand or be the captain and drive the boat! John and I both like driving the boat.
It was alot of work, but totally worth it once the sand was in!
We got to use all the new sand toys the Easter Bunny brought.
John learned that sand doesn't taste so good and that when you wipe your mouth with sandy hands, all you taste is more sand! He is silly!
I love my new sandbox and I am so thankful that Daddy set it all up for us! Now I just need everybody to come over and play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment