Wednesday, October 29, 2014

More Projects by John Lee

I can't wait for more projects! This time we got to tye-dye! We cheated a little and used spray bottles and paint instead of the dye stuff.

We got to pick out patterns and put on the rubber bands, then color away!

We each made a pillowcase and t-shirt, plus extra pillowcases for gifts!
I was excited to see how my colors turned out.
My next project was a candy cane reindeer made with pipecleaners.
He has candy antlers, google eyes and of course, a red nose!

We also used fun foam to recycle old air freshener containers into a bank.

I have been waiting and waiting to make my Christmas ornaments! I made Ninja Turtles!
And a handprint snowman.
Mikey is my favorite, so I made my first Ninja Turtle orange.
I even added a mouth with his tongue sticking out because that Mikey is a funny guy!
He came out pretty cool!
He was enough work for me, so I didn't finish my snowman. I was enough work for Mama, so she let me quit. I can't wait to take my stuff to the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment