Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cloverbud Day by John Lee

I am not quite a Cloverbud, but close! Since Daddy was busy, I got to go to Cloverbud Day with Mama and Denny. It was so cool! I really liked the dogs.
Science was pretty cool, too! I learned to float an egg, make a bag expand and to make Gak!

My Gak was really purple - so were my hands!
Makayla helped me make a 4-H cookie - I told her I didn't need four H's, cuz John only has one!

I learned about meat and made a cookie hamburger.

I even made a kite with a pink dinosaur!

Grady helped me shoot the bow.

And I got to take a picture for photography.
Anne helped me make a bracelet to remember the 4-H Pledge.
I really got into singing the songs - I wanted to sing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, but we ran out of time.
Ms. Eva let me help serve snocones - my job was finding out what flavor they wanted!


I picked not flavor at all - yep, that would just be ice.
I got a special certificate for coming and participating. 
It was so fun! I can't wait until I am a real Cloverbud!

No comments:

Post a Comment