Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Labor Day Horse Show by Denny Lynn

We love the Labor Day Show. We decided not to do everyday, but we were able to go on Saturday, rest on Sunday and go again on Monday. I had Dunny all ready!
And of course I was all ready!
We make a pretty great team!
Thanks to Daddy, we are learning all about showing and what to do.
The hardest part is the waiting. John got so tired of waiting, he laid down in the stands and fell asleep.
This was my first time to do a trail course and I loved it! Dunny and I did great.


I also did some western riding. I did great following the pattern and learned new things about how things work at a horse show.




It was  hard work, but it paid off!
Monday was extra special because Grandma and Grandpa came to watch me! I practiced and warmed up before heading into the arena.
I was ready and so was Dunny!



We had another great day!



I am growing up so fast and I am so thankful to have the opportunity to do so many cool things!

No comments:

Post a Comment