Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cloverbud Day by Denny Lynn

Cloverbud Day is a special day all about 4-H and being a Cloverbud. I love it!
We played games and worked with the older kids to get ready for all kinds of activities!
What a good looking bunch!
We learned about dog projects and training puppies.

And all about science - we made and egg float, made a bag explode and made gak.


Makayla helped me decorate a 4-H cookie.
We made all kinds of crafts to take home as well...a Christmas ornament...
...a decorated box...
...a door hanger...
and even a kite!
We also got to show off our projects!

We learned about sewing by hand...
...and Grady taught me about archery...
...and we learned about sewing on a machine.
I also liked learning about pistol.
I checked my map to be sure I got to everything...but we still ran out of time! There was just so much to learn!
We celebrated the end of the day with a certificate and a snocone!

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment