Wednesday, October 29, 2014

More Projects by Denny Lynn

We learned something new for the fair! We got to tye-dye with paint and spray bottles. Mama got out stuff wet and we decided how we wanted to make the pattern and band it. We each made a pillowcase and a t-shirt. I wanted one striped and one swirled.

Of course I wanted all the colors!

So fun!
We also made some extra pillowcases to use as gifts. It was fun unwrapping each one to see how it came out.
Then we hung them up to dry!
Grandma found an old box of candy canes and we put them to good use! We made a pipe cleaner reindeer with candy antlers!


I have mine a heart nose!
Daddy had the idea we could recycle some of the air freshener containers as banks for our coins.
We used fun foam to decorate them.

Next up - Christmas ornaments! Ninja Turtles and Handprint Snowmen! We put white for turtle eyes and set them aside to dry.
Then Mama painted my hand and I put a print on the ornament.
Next came faces and decorations.

My snowman family came out great! I put my name and the year on the other side!
I got to make a special project just for me. Mama got me a shadow box to show off some of my horse show ribbons. I picked a toy horse that looks like Dunny and a couple of hay bales for decoration.
We made a blue background for attaching the ribbons.

I had all the places to show and put my 4-H one right in the middle!
Mama printed some pictures for me to include.
Finally, we could put it all together. I am so proud of how it came out and the memories it will help me keep!
I hope the judges like everything, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment