Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation by John Lee

It is Teacher Appreciation Day! What fun to tell our teachers how special they are! I made them each a  tea bottle so they can enjoy their own raspberry ice tea!
First we used colored paper to wrap the label of each bottle. We had lots of pretty colors. Then I added the labels - they say "For a TEA-riffic Teacher, Love, John".
Next I added owl stickers to dress them up!
Mama helped tie the tea packets to the bottle with curly ribbon for a finishing touch! I hope my teachers know I think they are TEA-riffic! I was very excited to take their gifts to school!
I even helped Mama whip up a lasagna for teacher appreciation lunch! I like mixing up the eggs. I am so blessed to have teachers with lots of patience and I am glad I can show I appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment