Friday, May 24, 2013

Graduation Day by Denny Lynn

Graduation Day was finally here! I was so excited - I have been waiting and waiting! We started off singing some of the songs we have learned all year. I sang the loudest and did all the motions!




Then those of us who were graduating got our hats (with real tassels to keep) and lined up!
Ms. Carolann gave us each a diploma, complete with pictures of us from the year.
I was pretty proud of mine - and my new hat. I was really worried about it falling off, because mine didn't have any pins - Mama insists that I don't have enough hair for pins, but that seems irrelevant to me.
Then there was cake!
After it was all over we headed to the Dog House for dinner - my choice - and ate on the patio.

When we got home, Mama and Daddy had a special present for me - it was the same Peter Pan book I found in the library at my new school.
Mama wrote the date and a note in the front so I can keep it always.
I can't wait to read it and look at all the wonderful pictures!

It was a pretty exciting year and a great night! Here is a picture of me with Ms. Patsy on my first day of preschool putting up my backpack...
And here we are at graduation...I am so ready for kindergarten - I hope Ms. Patsy is ready for John!

No comments:

Post a Comment