Friday, May 24, 2013

Goodbye School, Hello Summer by Denny Lynn

I am ready for summer! I get to be in the school age class with the big kids and I can't wait! I wanted to say goodbye to my school friends and thank my teachers. We used the graduation pops and fruit rollup diplomas from my graduation party to make cards for my friends. I helped tape on the suckers and fruit rollups.

The says "Congratulations on a Job Well Done. Have a Great Summer".
Mama gave me a choice of things to give my teachers and I wanted to do candles. We used letter stickers to put on initials - I did big candles for my lead teachers and little candles for the others.

The tag says "Thank You for Lighting Up My Learning". I was so proud to take everything to school!
Bring on summertime!

No comments:

Post a Comment