Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graduation Party Time by Denny Lynn

I am so exciting to be graduating Preschool! I can't wait for Kindergarten. To celebrate my graduation we threw a party at our house. John and I helped get the drinks ready.

We had all kinds of fun graduation treats!
Celebration Treats and Fruit Rollup Diplomas....
Smart Cookies and Class Rings...
And Graduation Brownies!
Mama also made Grad Pops - using a soda bottle lid and cardstock with an embroidery thread tassel. She put a few in a graduation cap container that had picture frames on the side. We put in pictures of me on my first day of preschool and at Kinder Registration.
For thank you favors, everyone got a little notebook, complete with it's own tassel!

I was super excited for a fun day with friends!
We had cool activities, like sidewalk chalk for drawing.

Uncle Rex brought his ho trod truck over and took me and John each for a ride!

The real excitement was the bouncy house! It came early and stayed late, so we jumped and jumped and jumped!
We also had an inflatable game - it was like hockey and you used the air tubes to blow the ball in the goal. We didn't get it to work so good, but it was still fun.
Beau came and played with us, too!
We also had Frisbee tic-tac-toe . Etienne and John tossed a few!
I loved being outside and having everyone come to play!
I even got cards and pictures for my memory book - some had money or gift cards in them, but all of them were very special!
Mama and Daddy got me a new backpack and lunch bag to take to Kindergarten! They match my duffle bag. I can't wait to use them! It was a great day with friends and family! I am so glad I am growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment