Friday, May 24, 2013

Goodbye School, Hello Summer by John Lee

With school winding down and summer winding up, it is time to say goodbye to friends and thank you to my teachers (my teachers need a really BIG THANK YOU!). We got fun clappers for my friends. I tested them out and they work great!
We used a glue dot to stick them on a card.
I was good at this part.
The card says "You Deserve a Hand! Congratulations on a Great School Year, Have a Fun Filled Summer!"

Next we made something special for my teachers! I sorted the drink mixes by type to make them easy to count.
Then we put some of each into these great summer cups Mama found.
Put on the lid and add the tag - and TA-DA - thank you teachers! This tag said "Thank You for Quenching my Thirst for Knowledge!" See how much I have learned - how many three year olds do you know that use the word "quenched".
I have grown and learned so much this year and I am so thankful for my teachers and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment