Friday, May 24, 2013

My Certificate by John Lee

I survived my first year of preschool! I wasn't too excited to go to our school program, until Mama told me I would get a certificate of my own! Daddy had to work double time to corral me I was so excited!
I sang with my class - I knew a lot of the words and most of the motions. I even added a few dance moves of my own.





Finally, they called my name! I got my certificate with my pictures on it.
There was even one of me and Elisiana - I had to show her!
I am very proud to have completed a year at school!
I am especially glad there was cake.
To celebrate - I ate the biggest hot dog ever (I ate it all!).
And then I danced on the patio.
Mama and Daddy got me a special book in honor of finishing the year.
It is about Curious George and has a special message to me in the front.
I mostly like school now, and I am ready to go back for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment