Friday, March 1, 2013

Making Valentine's by John Lee

We love getting to make stuff! We always have a project for the holiday. This year for Valentine's we had some really fun ones! First we made soap Valentine's for family. We put on our picture and some stickers.
I helped Mama put on the glue to seal them up! Then we added tags that said "Here's Soapin' You have a Happy Valentine's Day".
Next came my school Valentines. Mama fixed a picture of me as an astronaut. Then we used her Cricut to cut holes in them.
We put a bouncy ball in each hole to look like a planet!
These were fun to make and all my friends really liked them! Mama got the idea from Family Fun and tweeked it. They say "You're Out of This World - Happy Valentine's Day".
And finally, I did more soaps for my teachers. This time we used gel clings (they worked like stickers) and made the soaps look so pretty!

And we attached a tag with my picture on it! I think they really liked them! It was so fun putting it all together and showing everyone how much we love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment