Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Check Me Out by Denny Lynn

Know that I am a big 5 year old, I have to get all checked out so I will be ready for Kindergarten! Me and Mama went to Dr. LaFon's to get it all done. I weigh 46 1/2 pounds.
I am 3 feet 8 inches tall! I grew 2 1/2 inches this year.
I was very excited that they took my blood pressure with the cuff! I don't know what blood pressure is, but mine is great and I got to wear the cool arm band.
Dr. LaFon checked me all out. Heart, lungs, reflexes - we covered all the bases.
Check ups are serious business and you have to pay close attention and answer all the questions.
If you are good and listen really well, you get a Popsicle!
If you had your checkup at the end of the day after a big Valentine party and school day, you get to sleep on the way home! Growing up is pretty exciting, but pretty tiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment