Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Birthday, Aunt Tabby by Denny Lynn

Aunt Tabby has a February birthday, too! Uncle Shawn through her a surprise party and it worked out for us to go. We helped decorate and everything!

Our job was to bring flowers. John and I each picked out a bunch and Mama put them together.
We had the party a Thai restaurant. I am not sure what that is, but they had a cool fish tank!
Aunt Tabby was excited and I am really glad we got to be there!
Kelly made her a gym cake - it was really cool!
John and I helped lead Happy Birthday and blow out the candles!
Then we got to eat cake - which we had been waiting and waiting for! It was yummy!
Lots of family and friends came to make it a very special night!
I hope Aunt Tabby had a great birthday and I am so glad she is part of our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment